Manpower Cyprus, on behalf of our client, a leading international Fintech Group, we are seeking to recruit an Executive Assistant for the CEO office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare meeting agendas, presentations, communications, minutes and other relevant material
- Coordinate incoming communications and request
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare financial reports for the CEO’s review
- Undertake special projects and initiatives as assigned by the CEO
- Coordinate and communicate regional activities, goals, and objectives
- Support CEO personal events, meetings, and conferences as required
- Liaise with the various Managers of the Group and follow up on their Action Plans
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Finance, Business, Mathematics, Accounting will be considered an advantage
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or Project Manager in a similar role supporting Senior Executives for a period of over five years.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in Greek and English with exceptional attention to detail
- Analytical mind-set and the ability to gather and analyse data for reporting purposes
- Discretion and confidentiality in handling sensitive corporate and personal information
- Professional demeanour and the ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Excellent computer literacy, Advance Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word), knowledge of virtual collaboration tools (MS Teams, Zoom, Skype for Business, WebEx, etc.)
- Strong sense of accountability, taking ownership over tasks and resolving issues in a proactive manner
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.