An excellent opportunity has arisen within the Insurance industry. Manpower Cyprus, on behalf of our client an International Insurance Agency, we are seeking to recruit a high calibre professional for the position of Claims Administrator, to be based at our client’s offices in Nicosia.
The main responsibility of a Claims Administrator is to investigate, negotiate and settle claims based on the policy terms and conditions and following the procedures of the company. The Claims Administrator will report to the General Manager and will be a member of the local team working closely with other team members in supporting each other in all functions of the branch.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle insurance claims and administration work flow in accordance with Principals guidelines and approval
- Maintain relationship and apply controls on legal and claims professionals
- Keep and maintain in excellent condition claim files and related documents
- Provide the General Manager and Development Manager with underwriting points based on claims handling experience
- Prepare and submit reports in accordance with Principal’s and Company’s requirements
- Participate and contribute in companies internal and external communication procedures
- Produce monthly production reports for the brokerage side of our business
- Handling the brokerage insurance book of business (New Business / Renewals)
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Insurance, Law, Finance or any other related field from a reputable University
- Previous work experience in a similar position (Property, Casualty and Motor Claims) will be considered an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office, with very good Excel knowledge
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Strong strategic, problem-solving, negotiation and interpersonal skills with the ability to work on cross-functional teams
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills including the ability to support and prioritize multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English and Greek)
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
A very attractive package of remuneration will be offered to the successful candidate based on industry knowledge, experience and qualifications. In addition, the successful candidate will be able to join company’s provident fund.