Manpower, on behalf of our client, Philip Morris Cyprus, we are looking to recruit a Customer Care Executive to join their team in Nicosia.
The ideal candidate will support the contact service centre along the entire customer journey. He /She will ensure that all deployment programs follow all CJ phases (try, buy, live), that are key drivers in acquisition, retention and conversion. He / She will support with the planning, coordination and supervision of the Remote Coaches activities in order to provide high quality, consumer centric and efficient service, increasing at the same time prospects, sales and safeguarding business KPI’s, providing the company with a competitive advantage.
Your ‘day to day’:
- Development and implementation of new customer service and support processes
- Constant interaction with the project teams to ensure that all stakeholders are aligned and are on top of things
- Provide support to the customer service supervisors in regards to the key content for the call centre activities, including the development of activity briefings, processes and updates as well as support with the ongoing agent’s trainings
- Collaborate with the account management team of our call center to ensure customer service implementation of extended capabilities (sms, instant messaging, email, video call) and supervision of performance and budget alignment.
- Monitors the quality and performance of the processes and interactions with customers of the customer service team through (email, voice, SMS, others) and support them in order to develop customer orientation skills
- Provide constant support to the internal and external project teams by utilize digital tools to setup and structure all projects and Inbound or Outbound care programs
- Be able to handle escalations of customer cases and provide rapid solutions to the customers
Who we’re looking for:
- A University Degree / Higher Diploma
- At least 1-year experience with contact centre processes and CRM systems or Sales
- Previous experience in resolving client incidents
- Understands and creates reports by synthesizing information
- Possess excellent communication and analytical skills
- Fluency in English and Greek
- Proficiency in MS Office (Advanced Preferable)
- A very attractive package of remuneration based on industry knowledge, experience and qualifications
- 13th salary
- Provident Fund
- 21 Days Annual Leave
- Mobile Phone
- The opportunity to develop your skills and progress in a global company