An excellent opportunity has arisen within the Fintech Marketing Industry. Manpower Cyprus, on behalf of our client an international Events Management & Marketing Agency and a certified Great Place to Work Company, we are seeking to recruit a Customer Success Executive (Events) to join their expanding team based in Limassol (Hybrid).
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare all communication templates related to all customers (Exhibitors/Attendees).
- Design and implement registration requirements.
- Design and implement Customer manuals.
- Prepare a plan for Registration operations at the event.
- Take ownership of the entire relationship with assigned customers, including onboarding, retention, and satisfaction.
- Establish relationships as a trusted and strategic advisor to assist in achieving excellence in the customer onboarding journey.
- Execute customer-success strategies deriving from emerging practices.
- Effectively communicate with senior management to better understand customer needs, maximize retention and growth, and share learnings.
- Maintain existing customer-success metrics and data as directed.
- Review the customer journey, determine how it’s supported, and use a consultative approach to help clients overcome issues and achieve their goals.
- Actively participate and contribute in all meetings essential for planning, executing, and delivering the event.
- Ensure, in collaboration with teammates, that the team has sufficient work planned for at least 1 month ahead.
- Bachelor's degree in Event Management, Production, or a related field will be considered as advantage.
- Experience in a similar role will be considered as an advantage.
- Ability to organize, plan, and execute tasks efficiently, ensuring that timelines and objectives are met.
- Capacity to work effectively within a team, fostering a cohesive environment where everyone contributes equally.
- Readiness to handle changing circumstances and adapt plans accordingly to achieve event goals.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to ensure effective interaction within the team and while reporting impediments or progress.
- Capability to identify obstacles and find practical solutions in a dynamic event environment.
- Understanding of event management principles, logistics, and operations to execute tasks effectively.
- Ability to self-manage and take the initiative in organizing work tasks and responsibilities within the team.
- Skill in setting and managing priorities according to the goals and directives provided by the head of Event Operations.
- Willingness to continuously develop and learn new skills and knowledge related to event planning and operations.
- Essential fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- An attractive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications
- Flexible Working hours / Working from home option
- Medical insurance coverage
- Maternity & Paternity Benefits
- 21 days’ annual leave and paid sick leave
- Great opportunities for personal and career growth
- Friendly Working Environment & Multicultural team