Manpower Cyprus, on behalf of our client, a leading multinational Group of Companies, specialized in Fintech services we are seeking to recruit a Cybersecurity Consultant.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the delivery of cyber security services and support various customers in their desire to protect their business. You will be responsible for working together with customers or partners to scope requirements, design solutions, and implement their security needs.
- Actively participate in developing the growth strategy of the Cybersecurity Consulting Services and support the division's business development activities
- Conduct advanced penetration testing, including internal, external and red team engagements, for clients operating in multiple industries where cybersecurity is a key function
- Simulate security breaches to evaluate response mechanisms and make recommendations for improving incident response mechanisms
- Consulting, designing and implementing information/IT security frameworks and strategies for customers
- Design and conduct risk assessments using industry best practices and security standards to analyze IT operations, systems and applications and suggest remedial actions.
- Perform the day-to-day activities of managing client projects
- Provide recommendations and guidance related to information security compliance standards and procedures (ISO 27701 Certification - GDPR Compliance)
- Work with internal teams for the design of advanced cybersecurity protection mechanisms, by sharing cybersecurity expertise and knowledge
- Present observations, risks and recommendations to senior management and other relevant parties.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 2 years of professional experience in information security
- Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or Cyber security
- Professional certification such as CISSP, OSCP, CISA will be considered an advantage
- Excellent organizational and technical knowledge of information security, including experience in applying relevant security standards and frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001)
- Proven technical background in implementing and evaluating security controls
- Excellent written and communication skills in Greek and English
An attractive package of remuneration plus commissions will be offered to the successful candidate based on industry knowledge, experience and qualifications.