An excellent opportunity has arisen within the Property development and Investment industry. Manpower Cyprus, on behalf of our client a leading Property Development company, we are seeking to recruit a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their team in Larnaca. The successful applicant will hold a relevant academic background related to Marketing and/or Digital Marketing and will possess a minimum of 3 years of relevant Digital Marketing experience. Excellent communication skills in English are a must.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand the company products and branding.
- Design, manage and monitor digital media campaigns aligned with business goals and objectives.
- Identify and test new online marketing channels to meet or exceed established targets.
- SEO and organic customer relationship maintenance.
- Planning, managing, and implementing social media content calendar.
- Planning, managing, and reporting for campaigns.
- Create engaging content for online activities (photos, videos, articles, press releases etc).
- Report on competitor marketing and market trends to better optimize channel.
- Help in the creation of the annual marketing plans.
- Responsible for managing monthly budgets.
- Increasing brand awareness by posting PR articles in industry related media and newsletters.
- Set up tracking systems for online marketing activities.
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly, and annual) forecasts.
- Report to the Marketing Coordinator.
- Any related tasks that may arise from time to time
- Holder of a University Degree in Digital Marketing, Media, Marketing or Graphics or other related field.
- At least 3 year of related experience is required
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts and strategies
- Advance experience in Google Marketing Suite, SEO/SEM, Social Media, Bulk Email
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Highly creative mindset and detail-oriented
- Great team player with a strong work ethic
- Excellent command of the English language, both oral and written
- IT literate, MS office experience
An attractive package of remuneration will be offered to the successful candidate based on industry knowledge, experience and qualifications which includes provident fund, travelling allowance, 21 annual days off, 3 days sick leave paid, yearly salary increases and bonuses based on performance.
You cannot apply as you are currently logged into the Recruiter Portal.