Manpower a leading International Organisation, on behalf of our client we are seeking to recruit a high calibre professional for the position of E-Commerce Officer, to be based at our client’s offices in Nicosia.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the supervision of all daily operations of the e-commerce portal, CRM and client on-boarding.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing all on page product information including e-commerce content, product images, product descriptions, pricing, product codes etc.
- Online Customer Service – On-boarding
- CRM Management
- Using Microsoft Excel to manage product information and import directly into the website
- Manipulating /resizing and optimising images for the web portal
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested
Skills and Qualifications
- University degree in Computer Engineering / Networks / IT / Management Information systems, Business or related subject
- Excellent knowledge of Excel including formulas etc.,
- Working knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS) and e-store operation
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Greek
- Be able to multitask, work efficiently, work to close deadlines and handle challenging situations
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
If you aren't confident in your computer skills, this might not be the job for you!
A very attractive package of remuneration will be offered to the successful candidate based on industry knowledge, experience and qualifications.