Manpower Cyprus, on behalf of our client, a multinational Group, we are seeking to recruit a Financial Analyst to the CEO.
The successful candidate will act as the Financial Analyst to the CEO and provide support to the Board of Directors. The successful candidate will provide comprehensive financial analysis, strategic insights and decision support. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in driving the financial success and overall business strategy of the organization.
- Provide direct support to the Management which could include confidential and sensitive information, ensuring the CEO to be updated and kept informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Provide ad-hoc financial analysis / reports to the CEO as needed.
- Assist in the preparation of materials for board meetings, presentations, and other executive-level communications.
- Liaise with the various departments of the Group, Conduct research, and follow up on Managers Action Plans
- Handle the CEO’s calendar and organise meetings and appointments as needed
- Respond to incoming calls, emails, and requests on behalf of the CEO
- Provide support on ad-hoc personal projects of the CEO
- Proven experience 3 + as a Financial Analyst working with a C Level support executive
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Finance, Business, Mathematics, Accounting will be considered an advantage
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills, capacity to multitask and prioritise tasks effectively to meet tight deadlines
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of accountability, taking ownership over tasks and resolving issues in a proactive manner
- Attention to detail to ensure tasks are completed thoroughly and correctly
- Excellent computer literacy, Advance Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word), knowledge of virtual collaboration tools (MS Teams, Zoom, Skype for Business, WebEx, etc.)
A very competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.