An excellent opportunity has arisen within the Fintech Marketing Industry. Manpower Cyprus, on behalf of our client an international Events Management & Marketing Agency and a certified Great Place to Work Company, we are seeking to recruit a Graphic Designer to join their expanding team based in Limassol (Hybrid).
The ideal candidate will be involved in various elements related to marketing and design, organizing Fintech events and expos.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create eye-catching graphics and designs for materials and booths of the expo events
- Work closely with other departments, marketing professionals, and printers, to ensure that design projects are executed smoothly and meet client expectations
- Works with the marketing team & other departments to brainstorm ideas and create design concepts
- Amends designs after review, feedback and communication with clients
- Design and optimize eye catching visuals for advertising campaigns and marketing materials for various activities and online campaigns (e.g. banners, events, newsletters, landing pages, social posts, videos, etc.)
- Design illustrations, logos and other designs when needed
- Ensures final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and meet the required specifications, including resolution, colour profiles etc.
- Produces both static images (in sizes according to specification) and gifs
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphics Design or in any other a relevant field
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficient knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (with a specific focus on Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Prior experience from a printing office and / or expo will be considered an advantage
- Self-motivated and able to adapt to changes while constantly searching for new opportunities
- Creativity and a good eye for visuals and design
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Effective time management skills and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- You must be able to live and work freely in the EU
- An attractive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications
- Flexible Working hours / Working from home option
- Medical insurance coverage