An excellent opportunity has arisen within the FinTech industry. Manpower Cyprus, on behalf of our client a leading International Organization, we are seeking to recruit an HR Business Partner in Nicosia (hybrid role).
This position will work within the HR Team to provide senior consultation to managers and employees in a cluster of countries within the Middle East & Africa (MEA) Region.
Our client has a well-established presence in the MEA Region and this role will work closely with the Region based management to ensure that Employee/Labor Relations, Recruitment, Employee Development are effectively managed, helping to create a productive and engaging work environment where we can build success for the company.
This position is also responsible for executing company workforce initiatives as developed by the HR Strategic Business Partners, and Talent & Organizational Effectiveness, Workforce Planning and Total Rewards Strategies.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Proactively executes the Employee/Labor Relations Strategy.
- Handles escalated issues within HR Central that cannot be resolved by HR Representatives to employees and manages overall HR support. This includes all matters under the support of HR that are not resolved in Tier I.
- Consults, participates and where appropriate leads specific business aligned projects as defined by the business or HR leadership.
- Ensures statutory / employment law and company policy compliance for the cluster of countries that is responsible for.
- Supports the deployment of Corporate programs, e.g. Employee Engagement, Talent Management and Organizational Effectiveness.
- Partners with managers and employees to drive the development and execution of employee performance improvement plans.
- Manages employee relations issues such as harassment, discrimination, or conflict in a manner that mitigates company risk and leads to successful resolution.
- Partners with local legal counsel, security and employee representative bodies/ unions (where appropriate). Conducts investigations/inquiries as necessary.
- Coordinates with HR Strategic Business Partners in the execution of the people strategy for company workforce initiatives such as reductions in force, divestitures, mergers and acquisitions.
- Drives engagement with the HR Central Contact Centre and identifies work processes to transition to HR Shared Services management.
- Provides consultative support and guidance to managers on implementation / execution of HR programs.
- Partners with team members throughout the HR organization (Centers of Excellence and HRBPs) to communicate and educate on HR policies, procedures, and compliance. Acts as primary point of contact for COEs identifying areas/topics of improvements, program implementation / execution.
- University Degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Master’s degree will be considered an advantage
- At least 6 years of professional experience in a Senior HR role minimum 2+ years of work as HR Business Partner / HR Manager
- Very Good knowledge of key HR processes, roles and responsibilities across the entire HR lifecycle
- Experience in Employee Relations, including grievance, disciplinary, dismissal etc.
- Working knowledge of employment laws compliance requirements in the MEA countries will be considered a plus
- Broad experience in the design - delivery of people initiatives, with proven experience in handling complex employee relation matters
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written, and highly effective communication skills
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point etc.)
- Reliable and discreet with confidential information, impeccable integrity and ethical standards
- Ability to persuade and motivate people to work effectively together towards the Company’s objectives
- The ability to forge trusted working relationships at all levels
- Commercially-orientated and strategically-minded, with hands-on approach
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines, solutions-orientated and focused upon delivering results
- You must be able to live and work freely in Cyprus
An attractive package of remuneration will be offered to the successful candidates based on industry knowledge, experience and qualifications.