Manpower Cyprus, on behalf of our client, a multinational Group, we are seeking to recruit a Personal Assistant to the CEO.
The successful candidate will act as the Personal Assistant to the CEO and provide support to the Board of Directors. The successful candidate will serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external operations, organize and coordinate all the office functions of the CEO.
- Provide direct support to the Management which could include confidential and sensitive information, ensuring the CEO to be updated and kept informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Liaise with the various departments of the Group, Conduct research, and follow up on Managers Action Plans
- Handle the CEO’s calendar and organise meetings and appointments as needed
- Respond to incoming calls, emails, and requests on behalf of the CEO
- Take initiative to proactively identify tasks to be completed and take action to achieve high standards of excellence
- Manage operations and administration of the office as needed
- Preparing Board of Director and committee meeting materials in advance. Taking and distributing minutes and maintaining attendance records for all board meetings.
- Presenting a professional and welcoming first point of contact to visitors. Maintaining a strong understanding of the culture, values, and services of the organization and reflecting this understanding in decisions made in support of the Board of Directors.
- 3+ years prior experience working with a C Level support experience
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Business Administration, Mathematics, Accounting will be considered an advantage
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills, capacity to multitask and prioritise tasks effectively to meet tight deadlines
- Strong sense of accountability, taking ownership over tasks and resolving issues in a proactive manner
- Attention to detail to ensure tasks are completed thoroughly and correctly
- Excellent computer literacy, Advance Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word), knowledge of virtual collaboration tools (MS Teams, Zoom, Skype for Business, WebEx, etc.)
- Discreation in handling confidential matters
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.