Manpower Cyprus, on behalf of our client, one of the leading international courier companies, we are seeking to recruit a high calibre professional for the position of Sales Account Manager, to be based at our client’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
This position generates new business by managing business relationships between our client and designated Enterprise Accounts. He / She executes business plans by meeting and exceeding sales and revenue goals. This position leads service and sales activity across client portfolio of products and services including; Freight, Package, Forwarding, and Distribution. He / She drives global business growth through solution development, customer-facing communications, contract development, value creation, and negotiation. This position obtains knowledge about customers’ competitors to consult customers on solutions that support their market competitiveness.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops and deploys strategies that enable growth, improve costs, and ensure performance
- Creates and fosters a continuous improvement approach/culture to improving the business (internally & externally)
- Maintains contract compliance and renewal process to ensure elements of contracts are being followed and negotiated by both company and the customer
- Maintains and monitors customer information and account performance data for Freight, Package, and Forwarding and Distribution to track sales performance against sales objectives.
- Utilizes business information and analysis reporting tools to assess account performance analysis.
- Monitors and tracks competitors to gain competitive intelligence to be used in engaging prospects and customers
- Identify business opportunities and improve overall market share through sales
- Achieve significant P&L success as evidenced by measurable improvements in revenue, margin, cost efficiency, profitability
Skills and Qualifications
- B.S. degree in Business, Supply Chain or Logistics, Master’s Degree will be an advantage
- 7 years of sales or logistics / courier experience
- Strong knowledge of transportation and distribution procedures
- Working knowledge of customs compliance regulations and import/export processes preferred
- Strong strategic, problem-solving, negotiation and interpersonal skills with the ability to work on cross-functional teams
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills including the ability to support and prioritize multiple projects
- Analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Can work independently in ambiguous situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English and Greek)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Be able to work freely in European Union
A very attractive package of remuneration will be offered to the successful candidate based on industry knowledge, experience and qualifications. In addition, the successful candidate will be able to join company’s provident fund and department bonus scheme.