Are you a dynamic and results-driven individual with a passion for sales? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy building lasting relationships with clients? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join the team of a Multinational Group of Companies in Cyprus as a Sales Representative. The successful applicant will be responsible for the execution of sales and profitability targets established by the company within the designated sales city by developing new business and expanding the business with the existing customers.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of existing and potential customers, in a designated area, to execute sales plan
- Gain a deep understanding of the company products and services to effectively communicate product features, benefits, and value propositions to potential and existing clients
- Identify and target potential clients and build a strong client base in Cyprus by cold calling, networking, and using other sales techniques.
- Provide appropriate and agreed levels of contact, service and support to ensure sales targets are met
- Monitor sales against agreed targets on a regular basis to ensure they are being met and where necessary the need for remedial actions are identified, reported and implemented
- Foster and maintain positive relationships with existing clients, ensuring their ongoing satisfaction and trust in company’s products and services
- Carrying out market research and stay updated on industry trends, classify leads and opportunities
- Preparation of sales reports and competition analysis
Knowledge & Work Experience
- University degree in Business, Marketing or in any other similar field
- Prior experience in commercial roles and sales will be considered an advantage
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English and Greek)
- Good knowledge of MS Office including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
A very attractive package of remuneration will be offered to the successful candidate based on industry knowledge, experience and qualifications. In addition, the successful candidate will be able to join company’s provident fund and department bonus scheme.