We are recruiting a System Engineer in Nicosia, Cyprus
Our Client, a Multinational Technology Corporation that designs, develops, produces and sells telecommunication equipment, consumer electronics and various smart devices, are currently recruiting a System Engineer to join their qualified, highly trained and experienced team in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Configure, optimize, and maintain the platform to ensure top-notch performance and security
- Design Low-level and High-level diagrams based on the solution requirements
- Install, update, and maintain software applications of the platform
- Infrastructure equipment Integration and commissioning
- Actively monitor platform and applications for performance, security, and availability issues
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop, and deploy software solutions
- Troubleshoot and resolve platform, server, or software issues promptly
- Support the delivery of new projects, implementation of new solutions in customer networks, functionality testing, and acceptance
- Build and maintain excellent communication with customers at his level, involved in internal and external technical meetings
- University Degree in Computing Science, Electronic / Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Telecommunications or Networks
- 3-5 years of experience in System engineering or in an IT position will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills, Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills (in English and Greek)
- Self-motivated with a self-learning mind-set, passionate in learning new edge-of-technology product solutions and willing to grow in a multicultural environment.
- Responsible with good organization skills, attention to detail and focused in quality work delivery
- Good knowledge of the SuSe Linux operating system or related distribution
- Good knowledge of databases, and knowledge of Huawei Gauss DB will be considered an advantage
Our Client offers a very competitive remuneration package including 13th salary and continues training