We are recruiting for full-time Technical Support Engineers (University Graduates) in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Our Client, a Multinational Technology Corporation that designs, develops, produces and sells telecommunication equipment, consumer electronics and various smart devices, are currently recruiting for full time Technical Support Engineers (University Graduates) to join their qualified, highly trained and experienced team in Nicosia.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the configuration, integration, parameter optimization and/or maintenance of telecommunications equipment and systems
- As a member of the local project delivery team, to support the delivery of new projects, implementation of new solutions in customer networks, functionality testing and acceptance, troubleshooting, issues diagnosing and resolution
- Build and maintain excellent communication with customers at his level, involve in internal and external technical meetings
- University Degree in Computing Science, Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Telecommunications or Networks - 4th year students will be considered if they are able to work on a full time basis
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills, Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills (in English and Greek)
- Self-motivated with a self-learning mind-set, passionate in learning new edge-of-technology product solutions and willing to grow in a multicultural environment.
- Responsible with good organization skills, attention to detail and focused in quality work delivery
- 1 year of technical support experience or in similar position will be considered a plus.
- Our Client offers a very competitive remuneration package including 13th salary and continues training