Manpower Cyprus, on behalf of our client, a leading multinational Group of Companies, specialized in Fintech services we are seeking to recruit Telesales Representatives in Nicosia, Cyprus.
The successful candidates will contribute in generating sales and be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about the company services
- Initiating sales with potential customers over the phone
- Listening to the customers' needs to generate repeat sales
- Keeping up to date on all services and informing customers of new services
- Update and maintain information in the database (CRM system)
Qualifications & Requirements:
- High school diploma / BA / BSc degree would be a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Call Centre and/or Customer service experience will be considered an advantage
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Hand on experience with sales tools such as CRM software would be a plus
- Fluent in Greek and English
- Onsite Work / Monday - Friday / 40 hours per week / 08:00 - 17:00 with 1 hour break
An attractive package of remuneration plus high commissions will be offered to the successful candidate based on industry knowledge, experience and qualifications.